Saturday, June 5, 2010

Brody's new ride/swimming

I don't know who "needed" this truck more..Brody or Chad?? I think they about break even on this one..LOL!! Of course this truck was meant to be a my first craftsman truck but everything we have always turns into a Geib's Garage theme...So as you can see this is now just another vehicle we have that has the logo...I really should post a picture so you get what I am talking about...Let's see we now have 2 trucks, the moto van, the mini chopper, and now Brody's truck which all is some way have this sticker on them, but I can't complain when it gets Chad business!!
This is at grandma and papa's house! He would swim in this thing all day if I would let him...This picture is just a glimpse at how this kid has no fear of what could happen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment