Friday, May 14, 2010

Supercross is OVER!!






YAY for supercross being over for this year! It goes by so fast but seems so slow at times...Brody and I couldn't be happier NO more early mornings taking daddy to the "hairport" as Brody calls it and no more 2 weeks spans where we don't see him!! The only problem now is Brody isn't a very happy camper when daddy isn't home 24/7!!


They did the inspection on our house yesterday and we hoping it will close by the end of the month..It is an older home built in the 70's so it does have some stuff that has to be fixed first but I would much rather have a old house to make completely how I want it and of course the main reason we are buying it is because it has a shop built onto the house and Chad can run his business out of it so he will always just be in the backyard working instead of somewhere else!! I'm curious to see how Brody does in a new house..He is really good with change considering its all he's known since day one!!


So far so good with this pregnancy..I still can't believe I am already 26 weeks...WHAT I feel like last month I found out I was pregnant!! Brody I think is starting to realize what exactly is in mommy's belly...He's always rubbing it and saying "you're not done cooking yet come out in August" We are pretty dead set on naming him Cage and we would be in trouble if we decided to change it because Brody is always talking to him and tells people "my mom has a Cage in her belly" HA HA...He is such a handful!! But we will see how he reacts when Cage is actually here and he has a reality check but I know in time he will love having a little brother!!

No comments:

Post a Comment